Brooklyn likes to watch the show Wow Wow Wubbzy. One day last week she ask if we could make a Doodleberry Pie like Wubbzy and his friends on the show, I agreed of course as I thought it would make a good afternoon activity. I called my mom and got her recipe for Doodleberry Pie aka: cherry pie and here are the results.....The pie may not look so good but I had a wonderful time making it with Brooklyn and it ended up tasting pretty good too!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Doodleberry Pie
December 5, 2009
Brooklyn likes to watch the show Wow Wow Wubbzy. One day last week she ask if we could make a Doodleberry Pie like Wubbzy and his friends on the show, I agreed of course as I thought it would make a good afternoon activity. I called my mom and got her recipe for Doodleberry Pie aka: cherry pie and here are the results.....The pie may not look so good but I had a wonderful time making it with Brooklyn and it ended up tasting pretty good too!
Brooklyn likes to watch the show Wow Wow Wubbzy. One day last week she ask if we could make a Doodleberry Pie like Wubbzy and his friends on the show, I agreed of course as I thought it would make a good afternoon activity. I called my mom and got her recipe for Doodleberry Pie aka: cherry pie and here are the results.....The pie may not look so good but I had a wonderful time making it with Brooklyn and it ended up tasting pretty good too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun activity! You are doing a great job as a mommy
ReplyDeleteThanks Brie, that means a lot!
ReplyDelete