Marc and I surprised Brooklyn with a special date to Disney Live. She has never been to a show like this with the exception of the shows we saw when we went to Disney World in Florida last summer. We did not tell her what we were doing so when the curtain opened and the Disney characters started appearing she was in shock; however the look on her face when Cinderella came out was the best. Of course I cried again like I did at Brooklyn's birthday but kept it together overall. The three of us had a wonderful time and were thrilled to have some special time with Brooklyn.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Disney Live
February 12, 2010
Marc and I surprised Brooklyn with a special date to Disney Live. She has never been to a show like this with the exception of the shows we saw when we went to Disney World in Florida last summer. We did not tell her what we were doing so when the curtain opened and the Disney characters started appearing she was in shock; however the look on her face when Cinderella came out was the best. Of course I cried again like I did at Brooklyn's birthday but kept it together overall. The three of us had a wonderful time and were thrilled to have some special time with Brooklyn.
Marc and I surprised Brooklyn with a special date to Disney Live. She has never been to a show like this with the exception of the shows we saw when we went to Disney World in Florida last summer. We did not tell her what we were doing so when the curtain opened and the Disney characters started appearing she was in shock; however the look on her face when Cinderella came out was the best. Of course I cried again like I did at Brooklyn's birthday but kept it together overall. The three of us had a wonderful time and were thrilled to have some special time with Brooklyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment