March 10, 2010
I started back to work seeing kids for therapy which means I leave the girls with a sitter a few hours two days a week. Today when I got home, Joslynn told me that Brooklyn had a few "issues" today. Joslynn explained that Brooklyn woke up from her nap in a bad mood and was not very happy about Joslynn being there. Luckily Joslynn has a lot of experience working with kids and knows not to take anything personally. However, I could not help but laugh when she told me what Brooklyn did next. Joslynn said that Brooklyn had spent some time building a fort out of chairs, blankets and pillows. Blakely accidentally knocked some of the fort down when she was attempting to play with Brooklyn. Brooklyn got so mad she pulled Blakely's hair. Joslynn said Blake just looked at Brooklyn like "Why the H$%^ did you do that?" Of course Joslynn addressed this with Brooklyn and it did not happen again. While it is not good that Brooklyn pulled her sister's hair, this is the kind of sister "stuff" I love and can't wait to see what all happens next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment