Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Watch out world! (Or should I say Brooklyn)

Blakely started crawling on October 15th!  She has been trying for several weeks and then all of a sudden something clicked and she was off.  Maybe I will learn to download a video soon and can add a clip of my darling's milestone to the blog; until then a cute picture will have to do the trick.  Brooklyn was right along with us cheering Blakely on during this very exciting event. Of course in the back of my mind I thought "Oh, Brooklyn if you only knew what a mobile little sister is going to do to you and your toys." Brooklyn has actually done great and has figured out that her toys are safe as long as they are on tables, couches, fireplace, etc. Not sure what will happen when Blakely starts pulling up on things.......

1 comment:

  1. So true! Mali is constantly mad at Eleri for getting into her things.

    For a video
    the best thing to do is go to
    www.onetruemedia.com
    and create a new montage and follow the steps!:)

    ReplyDelete